(also arbitrager /ˈärbiˌträZHər/)
- A person who engages in arbitrage.More example sentences
- Institutional shareholders including arbitrageurs traditionally do not respond to offers up until close to the deadline.
- This strategy tries to exploit the relative prices of the convertible bond and the stock: the arbitrageur of this strategy would think the bond is a little cheap and the stock is a little expensive.
- The King of financial arbitrage capitalism is the financial arbitrageur.
late 19th century: from French, from arbitrer 'give judgment', from Latin arbitrari (see arbitrate).
More definitions of arbitrageurDefinition of arbitrageur in:
- The British & World English dictionary