- A person who maintains and is in charge of archives.More example sentences
- The interagency group, comprising State Department historians, archivists and federal agency officials, has to be created within 60 days after the law is enacted.
- Instead of examining individual records, the modern archivist manages information streams.
- At present there are three qualified archivists and one trainee, all of whom read medieval Latin and ancient handwriting.
More definitions of archivistDefinition of archivist in:
- The British & World English dictionary