- A curved structure forming a passage or entrance.More example sentences
- If you've ever been in a bungalow where the archways have been removed between the dining and living areas to make the space seem more open, you know that the effect is exactly the opposite.
- Inside, the entrance hall is decorated in neutral tones and has intricate cornicing, a centre rose, archways and dado rail.
- Entrances to the building are through high triangular archways cut out of the diamond grid of the facade.
More definitions of archwayDefinition of archway in:
- The British & World English dictionary