- Not influenced by or practicing religion: the sexual mores of today’s secular and areligious cultureMore example sentences
- Spiritualism embraces all religions, really it is areligious.
- One of the things that has always interested me very much is the fact that I am totally areligious and yet I cannot get rid of religion,’ says Nagarkar.
- In Alien, their belief in God - an areligious one, though Christian iconography is scattered throughout the set design - does not save the prisoners who put the most faith in it.
More definitions of areligiousDefinition of areligious in:
- The British & World English dictionary