A person born under the sign of Aries.
- Unlike most Ariens, the Aries / Virgo is somewhat conservative and cautious, basing actions upon the precedent of experience and reason.
- It is true that they may not have the flair and excessive energy of their fellow Ariens, for the fire of their Sun sign is grounded by the Taurus earth provided in the Moon sign.
- Even Zurich, who commissioned the research into insurance claims for car accidents, have declared that they will not be charging fender-bending Ariens higher premiums.
adjectiveBack to top
Of or relating to a person born under the sign of Aries.
- The Arien personality is pioneering, energetic, and swift acting, and the Aquarius inner nature is idealistic, blessed with great imagination, and is tuned to the future.
- Ideally, the Arien courage and initiative should uplift the Piscean inner nature, enabling the person born into this Sun-Moon sign to put all those creative ideas into practice.
- The Arien personality may be energetic, enthusiastic, and intrigued by excitement, but the Virgo inner nature holds some of those passions in check.
Words that rhyme with Arianagrarian, antiquarian, apiarian, Aquarian, Aryan, authoritarian, barbarian, Bavarian, Bulgarian, Caesarean (US Cesarean), centenarian, communitarian, contrarian, Darien, disciplinarian, egalitarian, equalitarian, establishmentarian, fruitarian, Gibraltarian, grammarian, Hanoverian, humanitarian, Hungarian, latitudinarian, libertarian, librarian, majoritarian, millenarian, necessarian, necessitarian, nonagenarian, octogenarian, ovarian, Parian, parliamentarian, planarian, predestinarian, prelapsarian, proletarian, quadragenarian, quinquagenarian, quodlibetarian, Rastafarian, riparian, rosarian, Rotarian, sabbatarian, Sagittarian, sanitarian, Sauveterrian, sectarian, seminarian, septuagenarian, sexagenarian, topiarian, totalitarian, Trinitarian, ubiquitarian, Unitarian, utilitarian, valetudinarian, vegetarian, veterinarian, vulgarian