noun (plural aristos)
- informal term for aristocrat.More example sentences
- Benjamin, his sleuth hero, has his nose put out of joint when his fortune-teller sister, Therse, announces her engagement to Marie-Colbert, a rich aristo.
- To be sure, you don't have to be an aristo to become president.
- The beginning of the winter brought a new season of parties and gatherings with which the aristos sought to dispel the gloominess of this permanently twilit world.
More definitions of aristoDefinition of aristo in:
- The British & World English dictionary