- A band worn around a person’s upper arm to hold up a shirtsleeve or as a symbol.More example sentences
- Pedestrians were reminded to wear bright highly visible clothing, reflective armbands, sam-brown belts or jackets and to face on-coming traffic when out walking.
- To show their support people are asked to wear a white band, either an armband, wristband or headband, during the concerts.
- Jackson, who appeared at the Santa Maria hearing wearing a black suit, a red armband and sunglasses, faces a total of 10 charges, in what has been dubbed the trial of the decade.
More definitions of armbandDefinition of armband in:
- The British & World English dictionary