- The amount that can be carried with one arm or in both arms.More example sentences
- The winners of the 14-hour endurance race get around all of the Magic Kingdom's attractions in a single day and take home several armloads of valuable Disney merchandise.
- I stood with arms raised while the gang members bolted around the room, scooping up armloads of jewelry and gold, before taking flight out the back door.
- Several men started up the side of the cliff toward the top - carrying armloads of ropes cut from the rows of playground swings.
More definitions of armloadDefinition of armload in:
- The British & World English dictionary