- An armored military vehicle used to transport troops.More example sentences
- Roving tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, armored personnel carriers, artillery pieces, and mortars are key to enhancing the aggressiveness of defense.
- Infantry fighting vehicles, armored personnel carriers, and tanks can be used to evacuate them.
- Battle tanks, armoured personnel carriers and other assorted military vehicles headed north and the lights of Iraq could be seen in the distance.
More definitions of armored personnel carrierDefinition of armored personnel carrier in:
- The British & World English dictionary