- Denoting the type of store that specializes in military surplus equipment, or the goods sold there.More example sentences
- According to Sokolov, 24 different menus are available to the soldiers (to ‘combat appetite fatigue’), while only six meals are sold to the general public via army-navy stores or the Internet.
- And it wasn't just any old get-up from an army-navy store.
- The surgeon harvests a bone-tendon-bone graft through an 8-cm incision and uses two Senn retractors for medial and lateral retraction and a single army-navy retractor for proximal and distal retraction.
More definitions of army-navyDefinition of army-navy in:
- The British & World English dictionary