- Goods and equipment that are in excess of the army’s requirements: [as modifier]: an army surplus storeMore example sentences
- Since military action began on Sunday night, army surplus stores have registered an even greater surge in interest than immediately after the terrorist attacks.
- Many have spent hundreds of pounds customising their kit from army surplus stores ahead of being deployed to the Middle East.
- The last couple of days before shipping out to the Middle East my step-brother-in-law was traipsing round army surplus stores with some of his colleagues to find some suitable desert clothing.
More definitions of army surplusDefinition of army surplus in:
- The British & World English dictionary