nounchiefly North American
- A person who has been arrested.More example sentences
- The police officer should routinely ‘frisk search’ the arrestee.
- After all, the Vienna Convention applies to all foreign arrestees, not just those facing possible execution.
- Arrestees who tested positive for at least one drug were significantly more likely to have had a prior arrest as compared to arrestees who did not test positive for drugs.
More definitions of arresteeDefinition of arrestee in:
- The British & World English dictionary