- A binary compound of arsenic with a metallic element.More example sentences
- Ore minerals are found in several of the main chemical classes into which minerals can be classified, including native elements, sulphides, oxides, silicates, arsenides, phosphates, and carbonates.
- Gallium arsenide is also used in lasers, such as those present in a compact disc player, in transistors, and in photovoltaic cells.
- These have an indium arsenide core surrounded by gallium arsenide and an indium-gallium arsenide alloy.
More definitions of arsenideDefinition of arsenide in:
- The British & World English dictionary