- Of, relating to, or affecting an artery and a vein.More example sentences
- Pulmonary embolism and lung arteriovenous fistula of the lung were excluded.
- Thoughtful publications on aneurysm surgery, syringomyelia, and arteriovenous malformations of the spinal cord testified to his rigorous clinical and operative skills.
- Following delivery, a pulmonary arteriogram was obtained and revealed the presence of multiple large pulmonary parenchymal arteriovenous malformations in the left lung.
More definitions of arteriovenousDefinition of arteriovenous in:
- The British & World English dictionary