- 1Having or revealing natural creative skill: my lack of artistic abilityMore example sentences
- You have the time and space to be creative, poetic, artistic and sensitive.
- By dint of hard work and determination Piper used his natural artistic talent and practical skills to great effect.
- You have an artistic imagination and the skill to express it well.
- 1.1Of, relating to, or characteristic of art or artistry: a denial of artistic freedom her artistic temperamentMore example sentences
- His work has proved difficult to define within the artistic milieu of Hans Holbein the elder's workshop.
- Normally there is a close relation between art world consensus about artistic value and market value.
- Let me conclude this topic by looking at inflation in the art market and artistic attempts to escape it.
- 1.2Aesthetically pleasing: computer programs that produce artistic designsMore example sentences
- They were exquisite, artistic and elegant, bringing a whole new look to sarees.
- Out has gone the traditional lawn which has been replaced by water while hedges have been replaced by artistic steel designs.
- Speaking generally, the French designs are the most artistic and the English the most humorous.
- More example sentences
- They want to express themselves artistically within a community of like-minded individuals.
- When North and Smith separated in the late 1980s, their paths diverged artistically as well as emotionally.
- I got known as ‘the local artist’ and I went from strength to strength, artistically.