1Illustrations, photographs, or other nontextual material prepared for inclusion in a publication.
- Accordingly, there is no need for any new artwork or other materials to be produced.
- But there is a big difference between the artwork and its publication in the mass media.
- Friday night was spent finishing up the artwork for the vinyl version of the album.
1.1Paintings, drawings, or other artistic works: a collection of artwork from tribal cultures each artwork is reproduced in color on a full page
More example sentences
- To put it crudely, modern artists use past artworks freely for whatever they want.
- His process of making intaglio prints results in artworks that are rich in texture.
- There was an exciting selection of artworks on the visual arts trail in a variety of venues in the city.
Words that rhyme with artworkpart-work
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of artwork in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.