- 1Illustrations, photographs, or other nontextual material prepared for inclusion in a publication.More example sentences
- Accordingly, there is no need for any new artwork or other materials to be produced.
- But there is a big difference between the artwork and its publication in the mass media.
- Friday night was spent finishing up the artwork for the vinyl version of the album.
- 1.1Paintings, drawings, or other artistic works: a collection of artwork from tribal cultures each artwork is reproduced in color on a full pageMore example sentences
- To put it crudely, modern artists use past artworks freely for whatever they want.
- His process of making intaglio prints results in artworks that are rich in texture.
- There was an exciting selection of artworks on the visual arts trail in a variety of venues in the city.
More definitions of artworkDefinition of artwork in:
- The British & World English dictionary