Definition of artwork in English:
1Illustrations, photographs, or other nontextual material prepared for inclusion in a publication.
- Accordingly, there is no need for any new artwork or other materials to be produced.
- But there is a big difference between the artwork and its publication in the mass media.
- Friday night was spent finishing up the artwork for the vinyl version of the album.
1.1Paintings, drawings, or other artistic works: a collection of artwork from tribal cultures each artwork is reproduced in color on a full page
More example sentences
- To put it crudely, modern artists use past artworks freely for whatever they want.
- His process of making intaglio prints results in artworks that are rich in texture.
- There was an exciting selection of artworks on the visual arts trail in a variety of venues in the city.
Definition of artwork in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan