- Infection of the intestine with ascarids.More example sentences
- Primary common bile duct stones are more common in Asian populations because of the increased prevalence of flukes and parasitic infections, such as clonorchiasis, fascioliasis and ascariasis.
- Their results indicate that the cellular immune responses needed to protect against TB and HIV, are impaired by ascariasis and other helminthic infections.
- In the United States, ascariasis is the third most common helminth infection (exceeded only by hookworm and whipworm infections).
More definitions of ascariasisDefinition of ascariasis in:
- The British & World English dictionary