Entry from British & World English dictionary
Definition of asexualize in English:
verb[with object] rare
Deprive of sexual qualities; make asexual: they asexualize him by treating him like a brother (as adjective asexualized) the asexualized image of an idealized mother
More example sentences
- A sexless or an asexualized individual is by just so much a soulless individual.
- At first, only selected cases among the inmates of this institution were asexualized.
- The producers are hell bent on completely asexualizing her.
- Example sentences
- To the humane physician the idea of asexualization is revolting in the extreme.
- I agree with all three panelists in their emphasis of Hollywood as being the primary source of the asexualization of Asian males.
- Advocates of compulsory sterilization who called for the asexualization or castration of women generally wanted the woman to undergo a hysterectomy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.