- A strong-flavored cow’s milk cheese originally made in northern Italy.More example sentences
- Today's President brand, managed by Lactalis USA, encompasses a wide spectrum of specialty cheeses, including Brie, Camembert, Edam, Gouda, feta, asiago and fontina varieties.
- A Sorrento Italian specialty cheese line includes such items as fresh mozzarella, Parmesan, Romano, asiago and Gorgonzola.
- The product is available in three flavors: Three - Cheese Italian, a blend of parmesan, romano and asiago; Three-Cheese Mediterranean, consisting of smoked provolone, kasseri and feta; and a Parmesan and Romano blend.
named after Asiago, the plateau and town in northern Italy where the cheese was first made.
More definitions of asiagoDefinition of asiago in:
- The British & World English dictionary