- The price at which something is offered for sale.More example sentences
- As a result, developers have been lowering rents, decreasing asking prices and/or offering significant incentives to potential tenants.
- Therefore, it pays to be especially vigilant if you are ever offered payment above your asking price for goods.
- The site is now back on the market and is for sale by private treaty with an asking price of over £20 million.
More definitions of asking priceDefinition of asking price in:
- The British & World English dictionary