adverb & adjective
- Sprawling: [as adverb]: he slipped on the greasy tiles and fell asprawl [as predic. adjective]: she lay, legs and arms asprawlMore example sentences
- He stands and watches a boy falling, twisted and asprawl.
- A bucket lies asprawl and a lemon dangles near the edge, its peel unravelling in delicate curls.
- Linda was sitting at her dressing table, elbows carelessly asprawl on the polished glass top.
More definitions of asprawlDefinition of asprawl in:
- The British & World English dictionary