- A paid academic appointment made to a graduate student that involves part-time teaching or research.More example sentences
- By contract, assistantships employ graduate students for a certain number of hours per week.
- This is not art unexpected result as student support in assistantships often involve activities that include teaching and research duties.
- The percentage of students with assistantships for teaching and research ranged from a high value of 100 percent to a low value of zero percent.
More definitions of assistantshipDefinition of assistantship in:
- The British & World English dictionary