Definition of astilbe in English:
An Old World plant of the saxifrage family, with plumes of tiny white, pink, or red flowers.
- Genus Astilbe, family Saxifragaceae
- They also don't eat anemones, astilbes, junipers, foxgloves, daffodils, ferns, grasses and a whole host of things.
- To encourage wildlife, they planted cotoneaster to provide winter fruit for birds, while the pond, edged with bamboos, sedges, grasses, astilbes, hostas and candelabra primulas, attracts both insects and birds.
- The following plants can be woven together with large hostas and astilbes to make an ordinary shade garden look stunning.
Words that rhyme with astilbePhilby, trilby
Definition of astilbe in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.