Definition of astilbe in English:
An Old World plant of the saxifrage family, with plumes of tiny white, pink, or red flowers.
- Genus Astilbe, family Saxifragaceae
- They also don't eat anemones, astilbes, junipers, foxgloves, daffodils, ferns, grasses and a whole host of things.
- To encourage wildlife, they planted cotoneaster to provide winter fruit for birds, while the pond, edged with bamboos, sedges, grasses, astilbes, hostas and candelabra primulas, attracts both insects and birds.
- The following plants can be woven together with large hostas and astilbes to make an ordinary shade garden look stunning.
Words that rhyme with astilbePhilby, trilby
Definition of astilbe in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan