Surprisingly impressive or notable: the summit offers astounding views
More example sentences
- It has a spectacular location on Coal Harbour and an astounding view.
- This year we viewed the astounding structure of a hydroelectric dam built across the Danube.
- What is even more astounding is that the company has launched eight new models since the beginning of 2000.
- [as submodifier]: an astoundingly good performanceMore example sentences
- Further strong support for this conclusion comes, astoundingly, from the report itself.
- I'm not one to hide how astoundingly stupid I can be, so here goes.
- Read the reports of how astoundingly well the film is doing.