- An instrument designed to indicate direction with respect to the stars.More example sentences
- The aircraft's magnetic compass probably appeared to be working well, and setting up the astrocompass would have been a nuisance.
- Each patrol is also given a first-aid kit, a global positioning system compass, an astrocompass and a shortwave radio.
- A form of astrocompass is the sun compass, which utilizes the shadow of a pin.
More definitions of astrocompassDefinition of astrocompass in:
- The British & World English dictionary