- 1Scarce and in demand: space was at a premiumMore example sentences
- Property is an excellent investment, particularly in Dublin, where space is at a premium but demand remains high.
- It had a whopping 64MB of memory, so space was at a premium.
- This was sensible as in mid-summer hut space is at a premium.
- 2Above the usual or nominal price: books with pristine dust jackets are less common and sell at a premiumMore example sentences
- The price they'll get has been set at a premium above what they could expect to receive from traditional marketing outlets.
- In Edinburgh the market is still robust and city centre property prices for developers are at a premium.
- With the development plans in limbo, prices should remain at a premium.
More definitions of at a premiumDefinition of at a premium in:
- The British & World English dictionary