- (Of a medical or surgical procedure) causing minimal tissue injury.More example sentences
- Although it is a relatively atraumatic procedure, various histologic alterations have been observed in various tissues.
- The need for medical interventions was also reduced with atraumatic needles: one intervention was avoided for every three patients undergoing lumbar puncture
- New laparoscopic instruments, such as the ultrasonic dissector and atraumatic grasper, may make minimally invasive procedures feasible for more patients.
More definitions of atraumaticDefinition of atraumatic in:
- The British & World English dictionary