Definition of atrazine in English:
A synthetic compound used as an agricultural herbicide.
- A triazine derivative; chemical formula: C8H14N5Cl
- She has also added a gene to alfalfa that enables it to detoxify the herbicide atrazine.
- The concern is that drainage discharge water can carry pollutants such as the herbicide atrazine, sediment, and nutrients to surface waters.
- I would also suggest that chemicals like atrazine and simazine, which have already been banned by a number of countries overseas, should be immediately withdrawn from registration here.
Definition of atrazine in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.