- A small, flat, rectangular case used for carrying documents.More example sentences
- In the early morning of April 29, 2002, a man in a white polo shirt carrying an attaché case came out of a two-floor apartment in a middle-class subdivision in Antipolo.
- Dressed in a dark business suit and carrying a black attaché case, he might have passed for an attorney returning from a late lunch.
- On the evening of December 4, he was stopped by demonstrators as he was leaving an office building in East Berlin carrying an attaché case.
More definitions of attaché caseDefinition of attaché case in:
- The British & World English dictionary