- Attracting people’s notice; striking: the buildings were sufficiently attention-grabbing to find their place in international magazinesMore example sentences
- I haven't decided whether this season's attention-grabbing dramas have as much meat to them, but I'm enjoying being entertained while I think it over.
- When this is well executed, it is punchy and attention-grabbing; done badly, it is flat and enervated.
- As a personal statement, it's a brave and attention-grabbing leap.
More definitions of attention-grabbingDefinition of attention-grabbing in:
- The British & World English dictionary