- 1Magnetic tape on which sound can be recorded.More example sentences
- Persons chosen for interviews were asked if they had time to participate in research on student loan default characteristics and for permission to record the interview on audio tape.
- The senior category is for 13 to 18 year olds who should submit a two minute report recorded on audio tape or CD commentating on a sporting event in Northern Ireland.
- Discussions were recorded on audio tape, and the recorder made annotations to indicate which student was speaking.
- 1.1A length of this, typically in the form of a cassette.More example sentences
- You may own some eight-track audio tapes or Beta video cassettes that you can no longer play.
- Visitors can hire an audio tape recalling tales of the servants who have served at Harewood.
- Hewitt has obtained an audio tape of Kerry's testimony, and has already played it in its entirety on his radio show.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Record (sound) on tape: each interview was audiotaped and transcribedMore example sentences
- All interactions with the pharmacists were audiotaped using a small tape recorder concealed by the pseudo-patient.
- The interviews were audiotaped and the tapes were transcribed verbatim.
- The interviews and consultations were audiotaped and transcribed.
More definitions of audiotapeDefinition of audiotape in:
- The British & World English dictionary