Times long past.
More example sentences
- Should auld acquaintance be forgot and days of auld lang syne?
- Literally translated from Scottish dialect, the words auld lang syne mean old long since, or, in more familiar terms, days gone by.
for auld lang syne
- For old times' sake.More example sentences
- For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne, we'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne…
- But he is taking an uncharacteristic risk for the sake of auld lang syne.
Definition of auld lang syne in:
- The British & World English dictionary