- A developmental disability characterized by difficulties in social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behavior: pupils with autistic spectrum disorder Joshua, aged six, has an autistic spectrum disorderMore example sentences
- The Hayes is the first independent hospital in the UK for adults with an autistic spectrum disorder (ASD).
- A second written questionnaire was sent to 100 professionals involved in the provision of diagnostic services for people with autistic spectrum disorders.
- The research team is now exploring the possibility of using eye contact sensor glasses to treat children with autistic spectrum disorder.
More definitions of autistic spectrum disorderDefinition of autistic spectrum disorder in:
- The British & World English dictionary