- North American A form of competition in which cars are driven around an obstacle course, typically marked out by cones.More example sentences
- To qualify for either, a driver gets licensed through autocross events and must have a car with extra safety features, such as a roll cage and a race seat with a five-point harness system.
- By winter they had a drivable car, and by fall, they were racing it on autocross tracks.
- He achieved the third fastest time during the autocross, only to be penalised for knocking over a cone and dropping to 16th.
More definitions of autocrossDefinition of autocross in:
- The British & World English dictionary