- An electronic device that dials telephone numbers randomly or from a list and may also leave messages and request information.More example sentences
- And, if you've got a forgetful household, you can use an autodialer that automatically dials 18866 for you whenever you pick up the phone.
- They really should program those autodialers to try people at different times during the day.
- They cited industry estimates indicating that telemarketers make as many as 104 million calls to consumers and businesses every day, with the number growing as a result of increased use of autodialers.
More definitions of autodialerDefinition of autodialer in:
- The British & World English dictionary