- 1A device that sets the exposure automatically on a camera or other piece of equipment.More example sentences
- Some auto-exposure cameras make this compensation automatically; on others you have to do it manually.
- See, I bought my current camera back in 1993 or so, and although it's a decent camera, I'm not happy with its auto-exposures.
- 1.1The facility to set exposure automatically.More example sentences
- Photographs were taken using a camera with auto-exposure facility.
- Getting correct exposure with most simple auto-exposure cameras is easy: press the shutter button and the camera does the rest.
- There's no autofocus, no auto-exposure, no auto-film-winding, no auto-nothing.
More definitions of autoexposureDefinition of autoexposure in:
- The British & World English dictionary