Definition of autostereoscopic in English:
Relating to or denoting two-dimensional images that may be perceived as three-dimensional without the need for special optical equipment: the ultimate solution will be autostereoscopic screens that don’t require glasses
More example sentences
- An interesting type of desk-supported displays are autostereoscopic ones, which produce a stereo image while viewed with unaided eyes.
- The system includes an autostereoscopic display that represents objects in 3-D without the user wearing either a head-mounted display or shutter glasses.
- The Japanese electronics company unveiled its new autostereoscopic liquid crystal screen at an electronics show in Tokyo last month.
- Example sentences
- Deviating too far in any direction breaks the autostereoscopy.
- From what I've read on the internet, the autostereoscopy doesn't slow the frame rate.
- Glasses-free 3D technology has been long discussed, but autostereoscopy is now a reality.
Definition of autostereoscopic in:
- British & World English dictionary