(also • trademark Auto-Tune)
- A device or facility for tuning something automatically, especially a piece of computer software that enables the correction of an out-of-tune vocal performance.More example sentences
- Turn on the radio and without turning the dial you find one-hit wonders, wanna-be gangsters, lying fools, and most importantly autotune.
- Just the plain "uncoolness" of some artists killed their autotune experiences.
- Still, one in the eye for all the music traditionalists who go on about how unnatural electronic manipulation such as Autotune is.
More definitions of autotuneDefinition of autotune in:
- The British & World English dictionary