noun (plural Bs or B's)
- An alternative strategy: it’s time I put plan B into actionMore example sentences
- Highly agitated by the display before her Felicia fled to the house and began to strategize her plan B for winning back her former husband.
- So now you're falling back on plan B - demanding that I turn him over so you can bring him to Dominic.
- And our job is to work with them and help them come up with a plan A, a plan B, to define goals and to attain those goals.
symbolBack to top
More definitions of BDefinition of b in:
- The British & World English dictionary