noun• informal , chiefly US
- A young man involved with hip-hop culture.More example sentences
- It had its own language, it had developed a dress pattern inspired by the African-American b-boys and b-girls, and its artistic tastes indicated a preference for rap music, breakdancing, and graffiti.
- It's because patriotism is the last refuge of a b-boy.
- No way a joyous b-boy could pop 'n' lock to this thing.
1980s: b-probably from the noun beat or from breakdancing.
More definitions of b-boyDefinition of b-boy in:
- The British & World English dictionary