Definition of baby's breath in English:
A herbaceous plant of delicate appearance that bears tiny scented pink or white flowers.
- Gypsophila paniculata, family Caryophyllaceae
- Hydrangeas, celosia, yarrow, baby's breath, rose buds, and cornflowers also dry well and make gorgeous decorations.
- The first time we saw you at the accident site, you had just placed a bundle of orchids, white roses, and baby's breath against an alder tree that was broken in half at its base.
- For example, herbaceous perennials such as yarrow, baby's breath and Helenium can be staked with bushy hazel, birch or beech twigs.
Definition of baby's breath in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.