- Denoting a style of women’s clothing or sleepwear resembling that traditionally worn by a doll or young child, especially short, high-waisted, short-sleeved dresses.More example sentences
- The baby-doll style cardigan on the right is by Paul and Joe.
- At Cocoa Lilly, West Mall, female buyers seem to be impressed by brightly-coloured tops, particularly those in the baby-doll style.
- This very care-free line has reintroduced the delicious baby-doll sun dress: pleated, colored and held in place by top-stitched bands.
More definitions of baby-dollDefinition of baby-doll in:
- The British & World English dictionary