- 1.1An apartment consisting of a single large room serving as bedroom and living room, with a separate bathroom.More example sentences
- I wondered if I would feel any different if I really were single, with no place but a bachelor apartment to return to at the end of my trip.
- On September 24, Meader received a call stating she could not move into the bachelor apartment until September 26 and was expected to pay another $150 for April's rent.
- But the average rent for a bachelor apartment in Calgary is $509 a month.
More definitions of bachelor apartmentDefinition of bachelor apartment in:
- The British & World English dictionary