- 1A young unmarried woman.More example sentences
- So I figured there would be lots of attractive, hopefully eligible bachelors and bachelorettes around my age.
- I'm still going to check out a couple of the other bachelorettes from my Craigslist ad, though.
- In your heart of hearts, you know you don't really care whether what's-his-name gets kicked off the island, or fired, or wins the bachelorette or whatever.
- 2A small bachelor apartment: a bachelorette in a high-rise complexMore example sentences
- Watson was the city lawyer assigned for the last six years to the issue of bachelorettes - small rental units for single people.
More definitions of bacheloretteDefinition of bachelorette in:
- The British & World English dictionary