- Rod-shaped.More example sentences
- As shown in Fig.2A, without chemical treatment, mitochondria kept a bacilliform shape even at 72 h.
- Clusters of corkscrew-shaped, bacilliform organisms, consistent with Helicobacter heilmannii, were seen in these gastric pits (Figure 2, hematoxylin-eo, original magnification × 100).
- All colonies were composed of bacilliform cells and showed the ability to utilize methanol as a sole carbon source.
More definitions of bacilliformDefinition of bacilliform in:
- The British & World English dictionary