(also back catalogue)
- All the works previously produced by a recording artist or record company.More example sentences
- Surely there could have been better, more surprising, tracks to be lifted from all three artists' back catalogues.
- With almost continuous rock 'n' roll on the soundtrack, the film was also able to exploit the EMI back catalogue.
- I get especially concerned at the thought of any musical based on a top music artist's back catalogue.
More definitions of back catalogDefinition of back catalog in:
- The British & World English dictionary