- An office or center in which the administrative work of a business is carried out, as opposed to its dealings with customers.More example sentences
- I'm definitely not the sort of bloke who can work away in a back office.
- Already many big banks have moved large parts of their back offices here.
- For the optimal performance of health systems in Africa, all the key components of the back office must function together.
More definitions of back officeDefinition of back office in:
- The British & World English dictionary