- (Of a woman’s garment) cut low at the back: a backless Lycra dressMore example sentences
- An absolute stunner: the backless gown in silver is held in place by tiny, invisible straps.
- There was glorious sunshine for the photographs and Nikki looked stunning in her white backless dress.
- The backless dress was studded with hundreds of crystals and the dressmakers actually moulded the bodice around Mary's body first so it fitted her to perfection.
More definitions of backlessDefinition of backless in:
- The British & World English dictionary