- A panel behind a sink or stove that protects the wall from splashes.More example sentences
- You can also paint vertical tiles that don't get much wear like a kitchen backsplash or bathroom walls with regular latex paint.
- Gail ordered Mexican tiles for the stove backsplash, and Bill took a day off from work to help her set them.
- Glass tiles create jewel-like depth on walls, backsplashes, and light-use floors.
More definitions of backsplashDefinition of backsplash in:
- The British & World English dictionary