- A game with rackets in which a shuttlecock is played back and forth across a net.More example sentences
- Norrie is a keen sportswoman who played badminton, soccer, camogie and tennis.
- He is great at almost every sport, right from table tennis and badminton to even cerebral games like chess.
- Games like badminton, table tennis, etc. are available and women have exclusive time too.
named after Badminton, a country home in southwestern England.
More definitions of badmintonDefinition of badminton in:
- The British & World English dictionary